Ready. Set. Camp! 2020 summer resident camp registration is almost here! Camp provides girls with amazing opportunities to grow as leaders, challenge themselves, and make new friends. No matter which of our three camp properties girls spend their summer they are sure to have the time of their lives! Registrations opens Monday, February 3rd at 10 a.m.
Check out our helpful tips below for all the information you need to get ready, set her up, and send her to camp for the best summer ever!
- Review the Summer Fun Guide and decide which sessions you want to attend before registration begins. It’s a great idea to select both a first and second choice in case your first choice fills quickly.
- Log in to you GS Member Profile. Your username is the email address that we have on your account. If you can’t login contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-284-447. It’s important to make sure that you can get into your account before registration to ensure the smoothest possible process.
- Go to the My Activities page. IF there are any activities that do not have completed registrations, click on the green X to the left of the activity name to remove it from your My Activities page.
- Use the Search box to find the camp session that you want. It might not be visible in the list right at 10:00 a.m. but it will show up if you search for it.
- When you select a session, you will have to check the box next to the participant name for that session. This is where you also check the Pay Deposit Only box unless you want to pay in full when you register.
- If you do not purchase Camp Extras (care package, t-shirt, etc.) during registration, you can still buy them at check-in, subject to availability. You will not be able to add them online or by phone before you arrive at camp.
- While registering, you will be asked for an emergency contact other than the parent/guardian. We always attempt to contact the parent/guardian first. We need an emergency contact in case we cannot reach the parent/guardian.
- You will also be asked for special information. Type N/A in the field if your camper doesn’t have any special needs or concerns. You will be asked additional questions about your camper after registration in the pre-camp survey.
- Your camp confirmation packet and forms packet can be found on the My Activities page of your My GS Member Profile after you have registered for camp. Please read through the confirmation packet as soon as possible. We’ll also email them on May 1st.
- The confirmation packet includes a link to the online pre-camp survey. The deadline to complete this survey is June 1st. After that time, we cannot guarantee that camp staff will receive your camper’s survey before she arrives at camp.
- The camp forms packet includes a health history form to be completed for all girls. It also includes a Physical Exam form that only has to be completed by a licensed medical professional for the girls in the sessions listed on the form. This form is typically for girls attending sessions that go off camp property.
Please see the FAQs in the Summer Fun Guide for additional information. You can contact Customer Care for help with registration at email@example.com or 800-284-4475.