The Gold Award is the highest achievement that a Girl Scout can achieve, and Gold Award Girl Scouts are the dreamers and the doers who take “make the world a better place” to the next level. After putting in a suggested 80 hours of work, tackling the issue of her choice, and making a lasting change, the Gold Award is the mark of the truly remarkable. Any girl who earns her Gold Award should be proud to share this accomplishment… and what better way to do that then with official Girl Scout Gold Award merchandise?!
Starting today, we will be celebrating our Gold Award Girl Scouts all week long on social media, kicking off with our Facebook Live Virtual Gold Award Celebration tonight. Make sure to tune in and check out our top picks for Gold Award swag below!
- Girl Scout Graduation Regalia Recognition Stole ($25) and Gold Award Regalia Iron-On Patch ($10): The perfect graduation gift for that special Girl Scout girl!
2. Gold Award Necklace ($30): This elegant necklace features a signature cutout encircled by “Gold Award Girl Scout” to proudly display her accomplishments.
3. Official Gold Award Scarf: ($39): Tie it in a friendship knot and wear it proudly in traditional Girl Scout style.
4. Gold Award Trinket Dish ($15): Perfect for collecting all your trinkets and treasures including your new Gold Award Pin!
5. Gold Award Regalia Charm ($10): Wear this brilliant charm on your graduation tassel or honor cord. Makes a great any day accessory, too!
6. Gold Award Bangle ($40): This beautiful bangle is sure to get compliments, and goes with any outfit!
7. Gold Award Bottle ($20): To keep you hydrated while changing the world.
All merchandise can be purchased from one of our four council retail shops. Retail shops are open on a limited, by appointment basis! We will observe social distancing recommendations by limiting the number of people in each shop. Shops will continue to offer a contactless curbside pickup and free shipping on orders through July 31st.