I Can’t Wait to Invite a FriendNovember 4, 2014
By Christy Philemon, Recruitment Director
Here are the top ten reasons to invite a friend to volunteer with Girl Scouts TODAY…
1. You only have one month take advantage of the Volunteer Invite-a-Friend offer. The countdown has begun. 30, 29, 28…..
2. We’re trying to set a new record for onboarding volunteers in a single month! Help us recruit over 35 volunteers during November!
3. Who doesn’t love SHOPPING FOR GIRL SCOUT GEAR?! During the Volunteer Invite-a-Friend offer, when you invite a friend to volunteer with us, you’ll get a $50 coupon code to use at Girl Scouts’ Official Online Store.
4. Wouldn’t it be nice to have ONE MORE Girl Scout sister to share that box of Thin Mints with? As you count cookie money, of course…
5. There are over 12,000 Girl Scouts at North Carolina Coastal Pines… and another 30,000 girls nationwide who CAN’T WAIT to be Girl Scouts. Let’s get these girls involved in the ah-mazing activities we offer today!
6. Remember that time you sang silly Girl Scout songs until your girls got the giggles? EVERYONE could use some more giggles in their lives!
7. Picture your favorite Girl Scout memory. Maybe when it’s the time one of your Daisies realized that swimming wasn’t so scary with her Girl Scout sisters around… or maybe it’s the moment that your Junior found her voice and stood up to peer pressure… or maybe when you realized that without YOU, those moments may not have happened. Don’t you want to invite a friend to make even more of these moments happen?
8. “Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other’s gold…” Need we say more?
9. Volunteering with girls is like discovering the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH! Girl giggles, silly stories, new experiences, and breaking out of your comfort zone keep you forever young!
10. There are girls still waiting for that special role model to come along. Invite a friend to make a difference in these girls’ lives today!
And in case you need just one more reason…check out our amazing Girl Scout Volunteer Info Graphic that shows you just how much fun you’ll have when you join Girl Scouts.
Please join us in this exciting time of Inviting a Friend to join the Girl Scouts as a K-5 Troop Co-Leader! To find out more specifics please check out or FAQ that should answer any question you may have. If you want to learn even more about Invite a Friend please contact Christy Philemon (email@example.com or 919-600-6325).