For a month, we featured some of our phenomenal Girl Scouts in our Building Beyond Tomorrow campaign and asked you to support them as they take it to the next level. You stepped forward.
Today, we are ecstatic to share some highlights from this incredible campaign:
- 241 people came together to support our girls and volunteers
- $234,539 raised
- 20 people raised funds for the campaign
- Those fundraisers raised $14,853 from 111 people!
- Fourteen donors offered challenges and matches to encourage others to join them, including several Girl Scout Sustainers who came together to recruit five new recurring donors!
- Five staff teams made our first public Giving HERsday event a success. Several volunteers stopped by, and many Girl Scouts enjoyed the fun, including several brand-new Girl Scouts and leaders.
- So many donors shared beautiful comments like these:
My Girl Scout is now a college sophomore and Girl Scouts played such an important part of her childhood!
It is an honor to be part of a big, powerful sisterhood ❤ that is committed to “…make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Girl Scout.”
I believe in the power of female leadership. I KNOW that Girl Scouts are building the next generation of change-makers, thought-leaders, and engaged citizens! #YouGoGirlScout
Girl Scouts is a special organization and it’s what brought us together, which I’m forever thankful for!
The generosity of our Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines community will allow us to provide:
- training and resources for the phenomenal volunteers who deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- modern facilities and equipment for our members
- financial assistance to help all girls take advantage of all that Girl Scouts has to offer
- Community Engagement programs to bring Girl Scouts to even more girls
- and a new generation of leaders who will make the world a better place
Thank you to everyone who donated and shared to make Building Beyond Tomorrow so successful. Thank you to those of you who shared your stories or signed up to fundraise. Thank you to the supporters who left sweet comments about the work of our girls and volunteers. Thank you to everyone who stepped up to support our phenomenal Girl Scouts.
We are amazed by how many people and businesses came together to support our girls and the extent of their generosity. We are overwhelmed with gratitude, and can’t wait to see what our Girl Scouts do next. Thanks to the support of this community, we know they will continue to grow in courage, confidence, and character and make the world a better place.