#GivingTuesday is about taking collaborative action to improve local communities through causes you believe in. We can’t think of a greater collective power than our Girl Scout Family. On this Giving Tuesday, we celebrate the generous spirit of an integral part of that family: Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines staff.
Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines’ staff understand better than anyone how important it is to invest in our G.I.R.L.s (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, Leaders). Every day of the year, they give their time and talent to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Recently they went above and beyond, sharing their treasure to help ensure that all girls have opportunity to be Girl Scouts and to change the world. They’ve honored their favorite Girl Scouts and Girl Scout memories and are matching gifts to the upcoming ThinMintSprint : A Week of Giving.
Click here to read their inspiring stories below to help us celebrate their giving spirit and commitment to Girl Scouting.
- Jenal Austin, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- John Braun, Property Executive
- Laura Lee Davis, Program Executive
- Emily Hill, Director of Development
- Brooke Banson, Membership Executive
- Nancy Blair, Membership Director, Jones and Onslow Counties
- Lorna DeWalle, Controller
- Rosemary Johnson, New Troop Development Director
- Mary Malaythong, Donor Relations Manager
- Christina Petrucelli, Membership Director, Cumberland, Harnett, and Sampson Counties
- Cassie Proper, Director of Annual Giving
- Jennifer Smith, Membership Director, Greene, Lenoir and Wilson Counties
- Alison DeCinti, Chief Development Officer
- Terrica Hay, Membership Initiatives Executive
- Caroline Knight, Executive Assistant
- Jasmine Sanges, Membership Director, Northern Wake County
- Allena Williams, Customer Care Specialist
- Kasey Yulfo, Customer Care Business Analyst
Teen Girl Scouts
- Carolyn Carroll, Membership Director, Johnston County
- Jennifer Carter, Program Executive
- Kristi Doebler, Camp and Outdoor Program Director, Camp Hardee
- Kelly Griffin, Product Sales Director
- Laura Heaney, Retail Services Director
- Janice Rojas, Director of Marketing & Communications
- Angela Smith, Accountant
- Shinica Thomas, Director of Advocacy and Education Partnerships
- Debbie Todd, Membership Director, New Hanover and Pender Counties
- Meta Trombley, Vice President of Membership
- Teresa Wimbrow, Membership Director, Granville, Franklin, Vance and Warren Counties
- Stephani Vick, Membership Director, Craven, Carteret and Pamlico Counties
- David Auman, Camp Ranger, Camp MuShaNi
- Lisa M.K. Jones, Chief Executive Officer
- Christina Lancaster, Membership Director, Bladen, Brunswick and Columbus Counties
- Kelley Wilson, Membership Executive
On this Giving Tuesday, if you would like to impact Girl Scouts with your treasure, please take advantage of the staff’s generous matching gifts by contributing to the ThinMintSprint. If you would like to share your time and talent, volunteers are always needed!