Although it seems far away, Summer Camp with Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines is just around the corner. This summer, we are going to Camp Like a G.I.R.L., and we can’t wait to have you join us! There are many benefits to registering early, take a look below to learn more.
- You’ll have so many options to choose from – It doesn’t matter if it’s your first summer going to camp or your tenth, everybody loves options! Take a look through the Summer Fun Guide to see all of the awesome ways to Camp Like a G.I.R.L. this summer. Will it be sailing at Camp Hardee, horseback riding at Camp Mary Atkinson, photography at Camp Graham, or one of dozens of other amazing options?
- Some of our camps fill very quickly – In the past, we have had several sessions fill within an hour of registration opening, so if you have your heart set on a specific program, be sure to be ready! Resident camp registration opens February 1 at 10 a.m. If you don’t get into your first choice, you can always register for the waitlist or choose another session. You’ll have a blast no matter which session you register for!
- Only a $100 deposit is needed – When you register for camp on opening day, you only need to pay $100 per session that you are registering for. This means that you’ll have three months to save money and budget to have your camp fees paid by May 1, 2018. Plus, you’ll be able to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount!
- You can start planning out all of your summer adventures – It seems we are always working to balance our schedules between school, Girl Scouts, and other activities, and the summer is no different! By having a head start on your camp schedule for the summer, you can figure out the best times to go visit Grandma at the beach or your cousins in the mountains. Don’t forget to give yourself time to rest and relax – it is summer vacation, after all!
- You’ll have months to get ready – By knowing which session you’ll be doing, you can take your time to get ready. Practice your friendship bracelet making skills, sing camp songs, and research new camp skits. Share the camp address with friends and family so they can send you letters. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for sales on any new gear you need!
So grab your copy of the Summer Fun Guide, sit down with your family, and pick out the sessions that excite you the most! Registration for Summer Resident Camp opens at 10am on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 10 a.m.
Here are a few suggestions on how to make sure your My GS account is ready for camp registration!
- Make sure that you have a working login to My GS before February 1st. This ensures your account is ready to go and you’ll have an easy registration process.
- When looking for a session, first login to your My GS Member Profile and then click on that Activities listing. When we add new sessions, the Activities tab within the member profile is the first to update and allow for registration. Visiting the Activities tab on the main page of our website can sometimes take 24-72 hours to update, so if there’s a session you really want to register for OR you can’t find the session listed on the website, log into My GS and click Activities and search for the camp session there.
- If you don’t see your session, use the Search box at the top of the Activities listing.
- If you want to pay only the deposit, you will have to check the Pay Deposit Now box or you will be charged for the full amount at the time of registration.
- If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at 800-284-4474 or email@example.com. Please note that due to the high volume of calls, your information may be collected and someone from the Customer Care team will contact you.