Join this year’s Fall Product Program and see how much fun you’ll have being the best you! The 2017 program brings new and exciting features to this year’s program and promises to be the easiest Fall Product Program ever!
Girls loved creating their very own digital avatars last year and this year we’re taking it one step further! As part of the 2017 Fall Product Program, girls will be able to craft and record a special message on behalf of their digital avatar to share with friends and family. This fun, new tool allows girls to talk about the sale, share their goals, and let friends and family know how they can help! Girls will also continue to have access to a wide-range of digital accessories to personalize their avatar to represent their unique personality!
What is an avatar you ask? During the sale, Girl Scouts will have fun creating their own avatar on the Me2 site, their “Me2” or “mini me.” This digital – and cute – image that girls create in their likeness, serves as their salesperson icon online. Avatars will help each girl sell magazines, nuts and chocolate via email, Facebook, and Twitter; earn virtual rewards in her own virtual room; and interact with her fellow troop members’ avatars in an awesome online troop photo. And as she racks up the sales, each Girl Scout can earn real rewards like her own unique avatar patch – and she’ll get to create her personal patch as well. Pretty cool!!
Best of all, our Fall Product Program helps Girl Scouts learn about e-commerce which is a great skill for the future! Selling online with the new Me2 site is so easy. Girl Scouts, with the help of their parents/guardians, can send emails to family and friends around the country to earn the Explore Your Dreams patch quick and easy. Girls’ virtual stores can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter reaching special groups like her family, neighborhood or community, or teacher list.
Me2 is easy to use, loads of fun, and more convenient for families, volunteers, and customers. Here are just a few of those “awesome” features:
- No shipping charges! One option available to customers is paying for their order online with a credit card and selecting to have the order hand-delivered by their favorite Girl Scout.
- Less data entry for Troop Fall Product Managers! Parents have access to enter information for their girls in the Me2 site.
- Easy to Use Training Resource! Parents and volunteers will have access to short training videos for our Fall Product Program, including how to use the M2 Media vendor platform. These videos have been very popular during the Cookie Program providing must-know-information in mere minutes!
- One system for magazines and nuts/candy! No printing separate reports.
- Real time updates! See her reach her goal more easily as each girl’s progress and her sales level will be updated every day of the sale.
The Ready Set Glow! Fall Product Program officially kicks off October 1. Girls can begin building their own avatar and selling as early as September 18 following the completion of sale training. The face-to-face portion of the Fall Product Program will end October 22 to allow all orders to be delivered to troops for distribution; however, girls and troops can continue their online sales from October 23 through November 12. This can be a great time to remind customers that the holidays are right around the corner and magazines, nuts and chocolate, like our S’more Trail Mix make great gifts!
Whether you are returning to or new to the Fall Product Program, join the fun this fall and be amazed how quickly and easily your troop can earn proceeds for the year.